If you miss your tracked, signed for delivery it is likely that your local mail service will have left a card advising you of this. With this card you can then ether:

  • Attend your local mail office to collect the package - you may be required to provide ID for this; or
  • Call the mail carrier and arrange a redelivery to the original address at a time convenient to you.

If you have used a false name this may cause problems with the first option here which is why we advise against doing this.